Exploring the Unknown

Exploring the Unknown
Representing the 99%!

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

1970 's Motorcycle Rider Safety Film Featuring a BMW R90 Boxer Twin!

video


This is a quirky motorcycle safety video made during the 1970's. Despite the British voice over, this doesn't seem to have been made in the United Kingdom. The video covers the usual motorcycle tips but uniquely adds riding in the rain and how to tackle curves on the highway. Classic cars delight as does the scrumptious vintage BMW R90 Boxer Twin. Austin Powers would approve! ;-)









Special Thanks Goes Out To Robin Phillips for posting this via YouTube!

Video and Pictures ©opyright - Unknown

4 comments:

  1. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content.
    motorcycle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am thrilled that you enjoy the blog! If ever you wish to contribute as a special guest, just let me know! I am always looking for material!

      Delete
  2. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. custom vespa scooter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, if you ever wish to act as a guest blogger and share your business on custom Vespa's, just email me. I would be happy to spread the word for you! :-)

      Delete