By Lemon Drop Enterprises, LLC
|Help is Only a Push of a Button Away!|
|Peace of Mind|
Using V.ALRT on College and University Campuses
By Juan Bagnell
COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY COUPON CODE:
Price: $19.99 Plus Shipping
|A Variety of Options Allow You To Stylize Your V.ALRT!|
Peace of Mind
Text & Call
Automatic Fall Detection
Android & iOS Compatible
No Charging Needed
Accessories for Multiple Wearing Styles Included in the box are both the Wristband and Key chain/Pendant. (Neck strap is not included.)
Silent Mode For use as a silent alarm or panic button, the user can activate Silent Mode in the App to turn off the alarm or visual notifications.
NO REQUIRED MONTHLY MONITORING FEES!
V.ALRT works easily with your Apple or Android phone. Just download the app, program your contacts, and get started. Put peace of mind in the palm of your hand. The V.ALRT works off a CR2032 replaceable battery that can be replaced every year with no charging required. The user can check the battery life on the app
0.3 ounces or 8 grams
Waterproof up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
Up to one year depending on use
Pre-inserted and replaceable CR2032 battery (commonly available)
Bluetooth 4.0 technology allows for a range of up to 75 feet indoors and up to 300 feet outdoors between the V.ALRT and smartphone
Wristband and pendant/key chain included in box (Neck strap is not included.)
Apple iOS and Google Android (see device compatibility)
1. Will V.ALRT work with my phone brand and model?
V.ALRT works on iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S (IOS 7 or newer) and Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5, HTC One, Moto X. It works with any smartphone using Android 4.3 or newer with Bluetooth 4.0).
2. What is required in my phone to use V.ALRT?
- Your phone needs to support Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Bluetooth features on your phone must be turned ON
- V.ALRT App, either iOS or Android, must be installed and running on your phone
- V.ALRT must be within range of your phone's Bluetooth coverage
- Location services (GPS) on your phone must be activated for greater accuracy on your location
- Data connection is necessary for V.ALRT App to send the alert
3. How many emergency contacts can I have?
V.ALRT gives you the opportunity to select up to 3 contacts for text message or phone calls.
4. How many V.ALRTS can I have connected to my smartphone?
At the moment you can have only one V.ALRT connected to your phone at a time.
Angie Ethell, President
4260 Barnsley Drive Orlando, FL
United States of America, 32812
Check Out Our Facebook Page
Tel: 1 (407) 413 3243
Words and Pictures © Lemon Drop Enterprises, LLC