Exploring the Unknown

Exploring the Unknown
Representing the 99%!

Sunday, September 11, 2016

It's Almost Time

Album Cover
Just a little over a year ago, I wrote why I was going to record an album. Many things have changed since that time and so I decided to delete my old post, and write a new one. The primary reason for recording an album still eludes me. Perhaps, it was my friends and family asking when I would record a second one. Perhaps it was loving a challenge, or the fun I knew I would have during the process working with and learning from talented people.


The one thing I know for sure is music and the ability to write a few tunes based on my life, experience and history has given me a freedom I could never have imagined and I am grateful to have spent time and recording with some amazing people.

One of the things that has stood out to me the most, was all the love, support and encouragement from friends and frankly people I have never met. The positive feeling and the human connection to other people this music has given me can never be purchased, manufacture or faked.

Recording of "Junkyard Villain" began in the Spring of 2016 and due to summer vacations and other responsibilities the recording process had to be put on the back burner for a while, however now here we are a year later and I can see the end in sight.

I was fortunate enough to have some very talented friends add some magic to a few of the tracks, but the concept of the album was no frills..no manufactured sounds..and that is what you will get.

The album will be sold with 100% of profits being donated to the Montreal Children's Hospital Foundation at the end of November 2016.

Keep your ear's tuned in,
Percy (aka: Junkyard )

No comments:

Post a Comment