Exploring the Unknown

Exploring the Unknown
Representing the 99%!

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Hello There!


My friends call me "Rolly". I was born in France in 1965 but moved to Canada with my parents in 1966... so I am more Canadian than French :) I have many hobbies but my favorite is riding my bike. I did ride a trail bike when I was a teenager, but it was during a short time. I am back on a motorcycle since 2013 and I love it. I started on a used 1999 Yamaha V Star XVS1100 Classic just to be sure I still had that passion in me, even if now I realized that you never loose it, people who ride motorcycles are bikers forever. This year (2017) I will start my bike season with a new motorcycle. After reading reviews and watching lots of videos I finally decided to go with the 2016 Kawasaki VN1700 Vulcan Vaquero. The dealer made me a very nice offer adding few freebies (passenger backrest & floorboard, luggage rack, and motorcycle cover) all this with no extra charge. I was very happy with that deal. Now the most painfull period is to wait for spring arrival before I can take delivery of my new bike. I can't wait to start riding on it, and I am looking forward to feel the power of the 1700cc 103.7cubic-inches engine, should be a lot more aggressive than my previous motorcycle. When I'm out on my bike I mainly ride at the other side of the border because the road conditions are better, however I feel something special in me each time I cross the border and ride in places I never went before, it's like being born again. I am very glad to be here, I thank BSJ for inviting me, and I hope I will be a great addition to this blog. Looking fwd to read you ! ;-) (I appologize for the typo) :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Rolly Rider to the blog! We look forward to reading about your adventures on your new Kawasaki VN1700 Vulcan Vaquero and then some...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the family Rolly.
    Let's Ride!
    Percy

    ReplyDelete