Exploring the Unknown

Exploring the Unknown
Representing the 99%!

Friday, February 10, 2017

Inked by Crystal-Marie at Forever Ink Part Deux!


Crystal-Marie (aka Eternal Sunshine) of Forever Ink finished up my back tattoo today! She integrated the design on my back into the head of the Wolf, a Native Canadian Trickster, and as you can see, the end result was rather exciting. As I approach my 40th birthday I thought it would only be fitting to begin a new decade with a fresh outlook on life whilst keeping an eye on the past; if only to learn not to make the same mistakes again. I'll be meeting up with Crystal-Marie again in a couple of weeks to go over the the full length of the tattoo and touch up anything in need of some TLC. An overall great experience! Contact Crystal-Marie today for a consultation!

Contact Information
Crystal-Marie- Facebook
Forever Ink - Facebook
1576 Rue King Ouest #110, 
Sherbrooke, QC J1J 2C3
Tel: (819) 791 7766

No comments:

Post a Comment