Exploring the Unknown

Exploring the Unknown
Representing the 99%!

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Inked by Noémie at Nephty's Tattoo

Shoulder Mandala - The Beginning of a Sleeve!

Before having my back tattooed by Crystal-Marie at Forever Ink this January, I decided last November that it was time to get some of the tattoo work that I had always wanted to have completed before I was too old to enjoy them. Call it a mid-life artistic crisis, I'm not really sure. But as my missus will tell you, I don't do anything by half measures. Thus, I commissioned a talented Tattoo artists from Nephty's Tattoo. Noémie specializes in Mandalas. She began my sleeve with the shoulder mandala that you see above. Prior to this she had tattooed an old Popeye saying on my chest and an elegant but simple wedding ring (mandala style of course) so that my missus will never doubt just how much I love and adore her. But I digress. As was the case with Crystal-MarieNoémie has carte blanche to do whatever she wants. The results thus far have been wonderful as evidenced not only by Noémie but Crystal-Marie work as well!

Contact Information
Noémie
 61 Wellington Street North,
Sherbrooke, QC J1H 5A9
Tel: (819) 563-6030

No comments:

Post a Comment