Exploring the Unknown

Exploring the Unknown
Representing the 99%!

Friday, February 10, 2017

Inked By Todd Beck - Un Beck Pour La Vie!

Missing Bella - My Moto Guzzi V7 Racer!
For those of you wondering if I am still happy with my Bella, rest assured that I will never be selling my beloved Moto Guzzi V7 Racer. I saw a tattoo similar, if not much more simpler than the one Todd Beck sketched for me. At my request he did an awesome little tribute to the V7 range. The end result is a fun and playful little tattoo. Todd is a great tattooist. Originally from New Zealand, he runs his own shop in Lennoxville, Quebec. Whether looking for your first tattoo or wanting to add to your existing set, Todd's work is beyond reproach! Contact him today!

Contact Information
Todd Beck Tattoo - Facebook
 30 Rue Academy,
Lennoxville, QC J1M 1P8
Tel: (819) 791-8686

5 comments:

  1. Now that's V7 love Mario, thought I was obsessed but I rather like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprised myself to be honest but what can I say, I absolutely love my V7 Racer, aptly named Bella... ;-)

      Delete
  2. That is one superbly simple tat, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's the small things in life... :-)

      Delete