Exploring the Unknown

Exploring the Unknown
Representing the 99%!

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Inked by Noémie at Nephty's Tattoo Parte Cinco!

Nearly Done!
As my sleeve nears completion I am already thinking about other projects. Part addiction or just a clever way to learn how to tattoo via observation? I'll let you decide! 😏 Watching Noémie complete two of the last mandalas destined for my arm yesterday gave me a chance to clearly see how she does her line work. All that is left at this point is to fill in the sleeve with various geometric shapes and perhaps one final mandala on the top of my hand and a small(ish) one on the right side of the lowest mandala. I'll also be meeting with Crystal-Marie (aka Eternal Sunshine) in two weeks to do the remaining touch ups on my back tattoo! The entire experience has been cathartic and whilst I would like to think that its nearing an end, there is still much to do. I plan on having my chest and right arm done at a later date; not to mention Todd Beck has plans to have me tattoo myself as part of my apprenticeship... though, I am not entirely convinced about the latter to be honest. 😒 

Like what you see? 
Contact Nephty's Tattoo today and set up an appointment with Noémie. 😎

Contact Information
Noémie
 61 Wellington Street North,
Sherbrooke, QC J1H 5A9
Tel: (819) 563-6030

No comments:

Post a Comment