Exploring the Unknown

Exploring the Unknown
Representing the 99%!

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

PaRts BiN: Suzuki & Moto Guzzi (& Then Some) Parts For Sale!

SOLD!
HAYNES SERVICE + REPAIR MANUAL
SUZUKI INTRUDER MARAUDER VOLUSIA & BOULEVARD 85 TO 09

Over the course of the last seven years I have collected a few things over the years that were intended for either Serenity, my 1996 Suzuki Intruder and most recently, Bella, my 2014 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer. Some of the parts worked out really well whilst others, whilst no fault of their own, fell to the wayside as I am constantly tinkering with my bikes in some form or another. If you are looking for something in particular that I don't have listed, let me know. I may be tempted to part with some OEM parts for my Guzzi in particular. All prices are in Canadian dollars. Thus, use a currency converter when doing the math.


HAYNES SERVICE + REPAIR MANUAL
SUZUKI INTRUDER MARAUDER VOLUSIA & Boulevard 85 TO 09


SOLD!
The Haynes repair manual allows you to do extensive work on your vehicle, from the most basic maintenance to complete repairs. The repair manuals have clear instructions and hundreds of images showing each step.

SOLD!


This Guide Includes: 



  • A clear and simple page layout Detailed tender carrying out the work from practical experience 
  • Instruction through numerous images 
  • Troubleshooting information 
  • For information about specific tools 


Overall a helpful guide that I used whilst wrenching on my Suzuki Intruder 1400. The book is in excellent condition and ready to help the discerning novice or expert bring their Suzuki back to life.

OEM Mini Sissy Bar For a 1996 Suzuki Intruder 1400


SOLD!
This piece fits on top of a standard 1996 Suzuki Intruder 1400 OEM Mini Sissy Bar. It goes with the Haynes Manual and can be used to replace and or restore your bike to factory condition.



Sold As A Set!
Asking Price: Make Me An Offer
Shipping: $12.00


WILD 1 CHUBBY BILLET RISERS & HANDLEBAR CLAMPS




WO525 Billet 1.5' Tall Handlebar Risers



DETAILS: 


  • Precision-machined from billet aluminum in either brilliant show-chrome finish or Blackout series featuring a semi-gloss black finish 
  • Blind hole tapped for standard 1/2" x 13 mounting bolts 
  • Fit on all models with 3.5" center-to-center riser spacing 
  • Work with any standard 1" handlebar, Wild 1 Chubby Bars and most other bars 
  • Use stock top clamp, after-market top clamp, or Wild 1 custom billet top clamps (with offset mounting holes) 
  • Pullback risers have 1.5" of pullback Sold in pairs Made in the U.S.A.

WO535 Billet Smooth Hidden Hardware Top Clamp



DETAILS:



  • These top clamps complement Wild 1 Chubby bars like no other riser and clamp combo 
  • Made in the USA with top quality materials
  • Hidden hardware version available for the cleanest look 
  • Fits most HD and aftermarket risers with offset bolt pattern



These two items were originally purchased back in 2012 as I was going to use them with my Wild 1 Chubby Outlaw 10 inch Z Bars on my previous 1996 Suzuki Intruder 1400. However, these didn't work with the bike so what you will be receiving are unused WILD 1 CHUBBY BILLET RISERS & HANDLEBAR CLAMPS! I originally paid just over $200 US dollars for the set. I kept them thinking that I would inevitably use them someday but alas, that day has never come. So my loss is your gain!

Sold As A Set!
Asking Price: Make Me An Offer!
Shipping: $25.00


For more information on the above products check out Wild 1 Inc - Chubby's Website Today!

Harley Replica Gran Turismo Grips



Details:


Styled to look exactly like the Original Gran Turismo GT Style Grips, these have a tapered design, with a flange at each end. Dimensions: 5 1/4" long, with a 7/8" left side and a 1" throttle side.




These were purchased but never used. 😐

Asking Price: Make Me An Offer
Shipping: $8.00


Moto Guzzi V7 Handlebars and Brace



Front View


Back View

I purchased this from a lovely British fellow with the intention of adding them to my own V7 Racer. However, I decided to keep the original clip ons for now. The handlebars are from a V7 Classic I believe and the brace was added afterwards.

Asking Price: Make Me An Offer
Shipping: $30.00


Moto Guzzi V7 Aluminum Front Fairing and Brackets/Matt Black


SOLD!

Front View

SOLD!

Rear View

SOLD!

Side View

Mito Guzzi V7 and Griso Parts designed and fabricated this very attractive Moto Guzzi V7 Aluminum Front Fairing and brackets and painted it matt black. David Morales Ruiz is a master fabricator of all things Guzzi. I had every intention of replacing the stock V7 Racer Fairing when I purchased the bike, if only to preserve it for posterity's sake. However, when I finally collected Bella last spring, I just loved the V7 Racer fairing as it was. So this piece from David, though beautifully made, has sat collecting dust over the past year! It's actually rather criminal of me not to use it, it is that nice. As it sits on the bike, it's much closer to the clocks and gives the bike a more aggressive stance. Perfect for anyone who owns a Moto Guzzi Stone or Classic or maybe for the discerning V7 Racer wanting to change things up a bit.

Asking Price: Make Me An Offer
Shipping: $20.00


Moto Guzzi V7 Classic Seat


SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

I purchased this seat last year so that I could take my wife and son on short rides. It's an OEM seat that comes as standard with the Moto Guzzi V7 Classic. I purchased it from Haywards Girton Garage Ltd on eBay. It has only 200 kilometers (125 miles) on it. Great for quick jaunts or the occasional two up ride. Selling only because I purchased a lightly used Moto Guzzi gel saddle from that lovely English fellow I mentioned briefly above.

Asking Price: Make Me An Offer
Shipping: $75.00


Cafe Classic "High-Mount" Passenger Peg Kit For V7


SOLD!

Front View

SOLD!

Rear View

SOLD!

Side View

DETAILS:


This passenger peg kit allows the following V7 Racer Slip-Ons to be installed:

For more information on the above products check out AF1 Racing Website Today!

Asking Price: Make Me An Offer
Shipping: $60.00


Making An Offer


Whilst I am happy to see the above items go to good homes when making an offer be reasonable and fair please. My loss is your gain but low ball offers will be refused! These items really do need to find a good home so I am open to any and all reasonable offers.

Shipping and Packaging:


Please note that if the shipping cost comes out to less than the price you see above than I will reimburse you the difference! All items will be packaged appropriately and sent with a tracking number. The latter will be sent to you on the same day that your items are shipped. I can contact you via Facebook, eBay, etc... whatever your preference. All items will be shipped within 24-48 hours of payment received.

Combined Shipping:


I can do combined shipping for you on multiple item purchases. Just let me know in advance. As for price of shipping, I will have to check again in advance. All items will be shipped within 24-48 hours of payment received.

Payment:


All payments can be made via PayPal at mrjcorbin@hotmail.com. Alternatively I will accept cash. Due to the dangers of scammers, etc... no other means of payment will be accepted.

Don't hesitate to contact me should you have any other questions. 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment