Exploring the Unknown

Exploring the Unknown
Representing the 99%!

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Join Me This September 2017 On The Ride For Men's Health In The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride!


Whilst I may be anything but a gentleman, let alone distinguished, that should not stop you from supporting me in helping raise money for this year's Distinguished Gentleman's Ride (DGR) in Montréal! A notable cause, this event unites classic and vintage style motorcycle enthusiasts (and then some...) to raise awareness for prostate cancer and men's mental health. This year DGR will also be directly supporting the Movember Foundation.


Proposed Map For Sunday, September 24, 2017 Montréal DGR!

Bella & I
JOIN ME ON THE RIDE FOR MEN'S HEALTH IN THE DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN'S RIDE! I will don my finest attire with my fellow men and women across the globe as we join the fight to raise awareness for prostate cancer and men’s mental health. But before I press my tweed and polish my boots, I need you to donate what you can for this meaningful cause and help me reach my goal. For your uncles, your brothers, your fathers and friends. Donate what you can, for their lives need not end.

This will be Bella and my first year participating!

PLEASE DONATE TODAY!

8 comments:

  1. I'm very proud of you my friend, great initiative! I'm with you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mario for taking this on. My dad had prostate cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking care of the cause Mario!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT CAUSE...GOOD LUCK.

    - Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see how you clean up...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cause Mario. Ride on! I would also offer 70% for any painting purchased at www.darwent-paintings.com for this cause. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck in obtaining your goal!

    Daniel Vincent

    ReplyDelete